The term ‘A&M Commercials Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 2, Clayton Rd, Warrington WA3 6PH. Our company registration number is NI036272. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
General Data Protection Regulation Policy
A&M Commercials Ltd is committed to ensuring ongoing compliance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation.
We take the safeguarding of information very seriously and have processes in place to ensure that your data is stored securely at all times. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A&M Commercials Ltd store and utilise company address details, contact names, job titles, telephone numbers & email addresses to contact with customers and suppliers within the normal context of transactional business. We also hold bank details for payment of suppliers. We do not store customer payment details.
This information will be used for business activities only e.g enquiries, quotations, orders, invoices, remittances and payments plus general communication regarding a transaction.
A&M Commercials Ltd understand and acknowledge the rights of the individual in relation to their business practices.
The A&M basic 3 month driveline warranty covers you for the cost of repair or replacement of specific parts or components as listed below in the UK and Northern Ireland by a A&M basic 3 month driveline warranty dealer point. It does not cover you for failure arising or as consequence of other component failures or arising from misuse, defects re-lated to modifications, defects arising from maintenance which is not in accordance with A&M’s recommended service schedule or third party repairs.
Engine and Cooling system
- Cylinder head and block
- Cylinder liner
- Pistons and connecting rods
- Crank mechanism
- Timing mechanism
- Oil pump
- Turbo charger
EXCLUDING all other parts associated with the engine including mountings, sensors, seals and wiring looms. ( please note damage caused by fuel contamination is excluded)
- Gearbox casing
- Selector forks and shafts
- Synchronising parts
- Gears, bearings and shafts
EXCLUDING all other parts associated with the transmission including clutch, clutch release bearing, external linkages, sensors, seals and wiring looms.
- Drive shafts
- Differential unit gears
- Hub reduction gears
- Differential unit casing
EXCLUDING all other parts associated with the drive unit including external linkages, solenoids, electrics, sensors, seals and wiring looms.
Understanding our Warranty Package
All above parts are covered by our warranty package.
As most truck dealers we ask for the vehicle to be recovered to one of our depot’s, be it in UK, N Ireland or Eire.
Once the vehicle is recovered to one of our workshops we will commence repair work and get you back on the road as soon as possible.
Breakdown recovery is not covered under the warranty package.
Warranty is not transferable to another owner.
We do not operate a replacement vehicle system while repair work is being done.